Stay up to date with the latest from the world of business.
We keep our business news feed updated daily with the latest information and news stories on business and accounting. We’ll cover all the big government announcements, financial updates from the Treasury and anything else that might be relevant to a UK company.
If you have any questions about how we put together our news stories, get in touch, and we’ll be happy to chat.
- Average house price increased by 1.2% compared to last year.
- PAC calls for significant improvements to service levels.
- HMRC estimates taxpayers’ initial and ongoing expenses.
- GDP fell by 0.3% but recovery fuels optimism.
- New figures indicate a concerning trend in the banking sector.
- Critics demand simpler HMRC powers and penalty systems.
- Sole traders and landlords face £350 setup costs.
- Professional body emphasises need for tax simplification.
- Negative feedback expected due to summer helpline closures.
- A £16.7bn surplus has been reported.